In order to facilitate preparations, participants are invited to register before 30 November 2006 as early-bird or before 28 February 2007 as pre-registration by using the COSIS Online Shop (Copernicus Online Service + Information System). However, on site registration at the Conference Desk is also possible.
Please have your COSIS User ID and password ready and enter the Pre-Registration. If you do not have a COSIS account, you will be asked to get one free-of-charge (please use the link "Not yet registered?").
Registration Rates & Methods of Payment
|30 November 2006 (COSIS) ||US $ 150,-|
|28 February 2007 (COSIS)||US $ 170,-|
|On site registration||US $ 190,-|
Early bird and pre-registration fees can be paid by credit card only (VISA, Eurocard, Mastercard, American Express, and JCB).
The receipt for the registration fee will be given to every participant directly at the conference. Registration fees on-site can be paid cash only (US $ only). ATMs for most debit card service providers are available around the recommended hotels.
Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- Pre-registration must be accompanied by a payment, otherwise it will not be processed and the on-site registration rates will be taken as a basis.
- Registration fees are not transferable.
- Registration fees will only be refunded, if the notice of cancellation is received by the Copernicus Meeting Office before 31 January 2007. The cancellation fee is 50,- EUR.
- Once your payment has been effected you will be informed and receive your receipt.
- A pro-forma invoice and/or an invoice and/or a receipt can be obtained online via COSIS.
- All registrations will be registered through the COSIS administration tool which will also allow the registrants to monitor their input.